its effing Copyrighted,
you idiot !
Rock with me :D <body>
my dikir barat training
Tuesday, June 2, 2009

heyy there!

 today im gonna post about my dikir barat.











its me in my dikir barat t-shirt(rakan muda)before going for the training

well,today i have 6 hours of dikir barat practise.quite a tired day..but enjoy it.haha.during my dikir barat training,i get to eat pizza hut which the teacher ordered.hahaha .then after i eat pizza,it is my dikir barat selection..at that point of time, my heart beat really hard.then,my dikir barat instructor chose the full attendance peoples first...and im one of them..hehe.wah,then i feel really happy because i get to go for the competition..(:after six hours of training, i went to the macdonald again..hehe..but this time round i buy a mc chicken,a large coke and a medium fries..ireally have a fun day..(:

thats all,im sorie i didnt wrote alot..


                                                          buh bye

                                                          ~faiz love emy~


OWNER OF THIS BLOG
NAME:FAIZ
AGE:13
SCHOOL:FUHUA SEC SCH
i'm listening


rock with me :D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


LINKS
Muzka n Ctee
1R6(FHSS 09)
SABRINA
AISHAH
EMY<3(private)
AZHAR
FAIS
QISTINA
GIM LEE
JUPIN
HUSNA
HUMAIRAH
sweet memories

Previous
my first post

Archive
June 2009 July 2009 September 2009 December 2009 June 2010 July 2010

ABOUT ME