its effing Copyrighted,
you idiot !
Rock with me :D <body>
prisooon!!!
Wednesday, June 16, 2010

hello world ! ;D

today i at home like in changi prison u knw !haiz...wtf !

okayy skip that part ..

kk now world cup...

well,brazil won but struggle to score..haha..they won north korea 2-1 . im not sure who score..hehes.next OMG! portugal draw with ivory coast . final score 0-0 ..next is new zealand and slovakia..lol . its a draw once again..final score 1-1.. thats all gtg bye! ;D

need my medicine <3>





OWNER OF THIS BLOG
NAME:FAIZ
AGE:13
SCHOOL:FUHUA SEC SCH
i'm listening


rock with me :D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


LINKS
Muzka n Ctee
1R6(FHSS 09)
SABRINA
AISHAH
EMY<3(private)
AZHAR
FAIS
QISTINA
GIM LEE
JUPIN
HUSNA
HUMAIRAH
sweet memories

Previous
heyheyhey !
relive
my comp spoil uh..
updating..
im back
:(
updating
my school life on 1 july
back to school days..
lalala.

Archive
June 2009 July 2009 September 2009 December 2009 June 2010 July 2010

ABOUT ME