its effing Copyrighted,
you idiot !
Rock with me :D <body>
my hair cut and my dikir barat training
Wednesday, June 3, 2009



heyy there!today onwards i will start the countdown before my dikir barat competition.another 3 more days!!



me before i cut my hair







me after i cut my hair









today im gonna post about my hair cut and my dikir barat training....

first thing im gonna talk about is my haircut...haha.well,i cut my hair because when im doing dikir barat my hair keeps going down and its irritating.i went to 399(taman jurong shopping centre)to cut my hair.i went there and search a shop called"hair direction".when i entered the shop,i asked the barber to only trim my hair.after my hair cut,i look neat but not handsome or cute(aku perasan).hope my hair grow slowly and when school open my hair are just nice.

after that,i went to school for my dikir barat training..and once again i had a 6 hours of training.. but i have quite a fun day...during the training,i get to wear the costume which i will wear for my competition..but the "jacket" which i wear on my costume have no size left for me..sad sia...but tommorrow i settled about this...i am the only person who has no "jacket"

after my training,i went to macdonald.haha..but i have only 1 dollar so, i buy apple pie.hahaha.the apple pie is damn hot sia..haha


k lah,till here


buh bye


~faiz LOVE emy~




OWNER OF THIS BLOG
NAME:FAIZ
AGE:13
SCHOOL:FUHUA SEC SCH
i'm listening


rock with me :D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


LINKS
Muzka n Ctee
1R6(FHSS 09)
SABRINA
AISHAH
EMY<3(private)
AZHAR
FAIS
QISTINA
GIM LEE
JUPIN
HUSNA
HUMAIRAH
sweet memories

Previous
my dikir barat training
my first post

Archive
June 2009 July 2009 September 2009 December 2009 June 2010 July 2010

ABOUT ME