its effing Copyrighted,
you idiot !
Rock with me :D <body>
wat the hell??
Wednesday, June 23, 2010

hey . just now go yog.. and wat the hell...we nvr dance seyh . lol! me and my fwen go there eat , lepak , sing dikir barat song loud2! lol ! we sing alot of dikir barat...fun!


we buy potato chips taw! i opened got argentina thingy that put on the phone .. haha . then parkour2 lh..lol . wat a day ..


k lh thats all , bye !

nigeria 2:2 south korea
greece 0:2 argentina
mexico 0:1 uruguay
france 1:2 south africa

need my medicine! <3


OWNER OF THIS BLOG
NAME:FAIZ
AGE:13
SCHOOL:FUHUA SEC SCH
i'm listening


rock with me :D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


LINKS
Muzka n Ctee
1R6(FHSS 09)
SABRINA
AISHAH
EMY<3(private)
AZHAR
FAIS
QISTINA
GIM LEE
JUPIN
HUSNA
HUMAIRAH
sweet memories

Previous
bck!
going batam !
prisooon!!!
heyheyhey !
relive
my comp spoil uh..
updating..
im back
:(
updating

Archive
June 2009 July 2009 September 2009 December 2009 June 2010 July 2010

ABOUT ME