its effing Copyrighted,
you idiot !
Rock with me :D <body>
my life on 14 june and 15 june
Monday, June 15, 2009

heyy there!sorie for the late post..so anw,today im gonna post about my life on 14 june and 15 june...well on 14 june,i went out and go to a place called .....farm(i forget the name)then go there to a shop(i forget the name also haha)then at the shop make our feet clean by making the small-small fish eat our dirt...

hahaha..then after that i went to a place and feed a goat..then after feeding the goat, the goat pee at one side hahaha




hahaha...then after that i go home...


in 15 june,i bored sia nuthin else to do at home...then went downstair to play..hahaha...i play soccer..then,blah blah blah lazy to type..hahaha sowie..k lah,gtg


faiz love emy


OWNER OF THIS BLOG
NAME:FAIZ
AGE:13
SCHOOL:FUHUA SEC SCH
i'm listening


rock with me :D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


LINKS
Muzka n Ctee
1R6(FHSS 09)
SABRINA
AISHAH
EMY<3(private)
AZHAR
FAIS
QISTINA
GIM LEE
JUPIN
HUSNA
HUMAIRAH
sweet memories

Previous
yesterday and today of my life(12 and 13 june)
heyy there!! today,i went out with my fren and wat...
june holiday so boring...
piala suara serumpun 09
my dikir barat training
my hair cut and my dikir barat training
my dikir barat training
my first post

Archive
June 2009 July 2009 September 2009 December 2009 June 2010 July 2010

ABOUT ME